Friday, January 31, 2014

Novo (SLO)

So, I know that it was a while ago, but in October a few friends and I went to a restaurant in downtown San Luis Obispo called Novo.  It was my roommates birthday and a few friends decided that going out for a sunday brunch would be a cute idea.  We got all dressed up and went to town.
Before my meal was served I decided on getting a nice cup of tea (as usual!)  I thought that the teapot was so unique and ornate that I just had to take a picture!

For my main meal I had to order something else unique, just for a change and a little bit of adventure.   I ordered the tofu quiles (:  Sounds different right?  I was super excited to try this interesting dish.  The menu's description was "tofu, fresh vegetables, corn tortillas scrambled with salsa"  The dish was unique, but a little more greasy than I thought it would be.  Still, it was an experience!

Out with the girls
I will definitely go back to Novo at some other point in my college career! 

No comments:

Post a Comment