Friday, January 9, 2015

Purple Cafe

For the past two years Ty and I have made it tradition to go out for a "fancy" dinner around Christmastime.  This year we decided to try out the Purple Cafe in Bellevue, since its both close and not extremely expensive.  We started with an appetizer..the Baked Brie.  Oh my goodness, it was truly amazing!!  The brie was great with apricot and walnuts, and the grapes and crackers were perfectly complimented.  For our main courses, Ty ordered a pan roasted free range chicken marsala. which looked delightful-I tried some of the potatoes, which were perfection.  I ordered the gorgonzola and pear pizza.  I surprisingly liked it...gorgonzola is one of my least favorite cheeses, but this pizza wasn't all that bad.  However, after a few slices, the cheese did get a bit overpowering and Tyler had to help me out.  In addition we had a side of greens...they were good, but a bit to salty. All in all it was  great experience and a perfect date!  We felt so classy (:



No comments:

Post a Comment